Earlier today, I had the chance to try the Yamaha P-225, Roland FP-10, and Nord Piano 6 for a few minutes. The P-225 action felt a bit heavy and fatiguing, while the FP-10 action felt lighter and better. However, I kind of prefer the action of the Nord Piano 6 best. Unfortunately, the shop doesn’t have the SL88 Mk2, as I was curious to compare its key action to the Nord’s, which both have a fatar action if I am not mistaken.
BTW, listening through headphones, the Nord’s in-built pianos are nice, especially the white grand, but this keyboard is too heavy for me to carry and also expensive.
When listening to the in-built speakers, I like the piano sound of the P-225 better than the FP-10. Despite the small speakers of Yamaha, it appears to be loud enough for me.
I am also interested in the Kawai ES120, which only weighs 12.5 kgs, but it’s not available in the store. I might try to find another store on another day so I could try it.