See https://boulder.craigslist.org/msg/d/boulder-yamaha-avantgrand-nu1/7382326757.html for details.
I am offering a whopping 10% off to active  users of this forum.
Feel free to bash (or ban 😆) me or the ad, but please do not transform this post into a "NU1(x) owner club" and/or "is the NU1(x) any good" threads: do make those threads because we need both, but do them separately from this one.
: to avoid any misunderstanding here is my definition of active. I deem an user active on this forum if at the time of contacting me he/she/it/they/whatever:
- have posted at least 10 compelling  piano related messages (where's Pete14 does not qualify, is Williams Allegro better than a Bosendorf does 🤣 )
- have posted said piano related messages on at least 4 separate days (to nudge people who are not active yet, the day do not have to be before this message)
- at least two of said messages are new threads
: and here is the definition of compelling:
- at least a separate user has responded to them with an on-topic message (even if joking).
- Just to be concrete with one example: https://pianoclack.com/forum/d/85-nis-alicias-keys-vs-pianoteqs-yc5 does qualify now since one user responded on topic, even if joking (it would not have qualified yesterday when I replied to myself)