Have been following Pianos with lesser octave width for quite a while.
- Fingers might get thicker as you age
- Narrower octave width is always preferrable unless you can play a 10th on a regular sized piano without strain
- Still a beta. Can get a MP11-SE retrofitted, as well as custom ones
- Can get an real upright 'stretto' (narrow) piano or a grand one. Whereas with grands, actions are exchangable.
- Manufacturers should sell the custom pianos for their custom sizing approach. I've seen Kaduk NL selling it for the 'artistry'. I haven't heard back from them.
- Might require some dedicated speakers. Built in preferred?
Leads to another question. https://pianoclack.com/forum/d/529-can-speakers-ever-replicate-real-piano-sound
Been playing for a while. Exhaustive stretching isn't good for you. Should feel natural.
Didn't develop more stretch over time. Just more endurance. A ninth feels awful, a tenth is horror.