Perhaps we can help!
We are doing a study on “keyboard tablature” – a form of music notation that is easy to read at the keyboard. The principle is simple: the black lines correspond to the black notes. The details are explained here:
Keyboard tablatures have been around for centuries. In the past, people were reluctant to learn them because the available music was limited. We have solved that with an app that enables the user to transcribe almost any piano music from a midi file.
We now want to study how people learn music this way. We are inviting anyone to participate who can already play piano by ear but has trouble with conventional notation.
Here is the deal:
· We will help you learn music this way.
· You will allow us to study how you do that.
To get started,
· you will tell us the names of some pieces you would like to learn,
· we will send you scores in our keyboard tablature, and
· we will arrange a Skype meeting to help you learn to read them.
If you are interested, please reply to this comment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org