$240 if I have to supply the eLicenser dongle. $200 if you supply it.
Currently the library costs €345 or $389. I'm offering a 40% discount (US price). All VSL libraries end up costing me more than the advertised price when the deal is final. Exchange rates never seem to be accurate on their website. Below are the steps involved for those interested.
1. I submit your name and VSL registered email address to VSL.
2. You pay me for the license (via PayPal)
3. I pay VSL a 10% transfers fee on the license I'm selling.
4. I ship you the license key with the license you are buying or you send me a license key and I mail it back.
5. After you get the license key in the mail. You register the license with VSL and they send you an activation code.
6. All sales are final. No refunds.
7. The legal buyer of 'second hand' products of the Vienna Symphonic Library has full access to VSL support, software updates and sample downloads - you can even take advantage of their upgrade discounts with future orders.
P.S. Take a look at my Ravenscroft and True Keys offer if that's something you are interested in.